Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Mail Order?

Early heads up, I'm probably going to change my blog bame shortly. It seemed like a good idea at first. My friend showed me her blog and I thought "Hey I should get one too!". So I did. Anyway we use to joke around saying that I was her Mail Order Bride. So seeing as she's the lovely Gal who introduced me to this site I figured Mail Order would make a good name. Only, it doesn't seem to make a tone of sense unless you get the background story. Meaning I'll porbably change it even though I just sortta told you the history

Annnyway...while customizing this place I've discovered the horrible choise of font they have here. Oh well, I guess you have to work with what they give you. So....I'm not really sure what to say....I'm tired and I have to go to bed soon so I can be nice and chipper for morning classes tomorrow. Yay. Tones of fun (note sarcasim). Hopefully I can remember to post and stuff but not till I get some sleep and have more to write about.

So till then.... Plesant Zs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look up Blogger XML wallpaper, and you will find LOTS of stuff to make a more interesting blog

Cheers